About Rules of Tajweed Course
This course is designed for the students who already completed Quran Reading course and can read Quran but want to improve their tajweed skills. This course will provide practice in order to enhance student’s confidence while applying tajweed rules which were taught in basic level course. One of the main principles of fluent Quranic reading is repetition and lot of practice. All Basic tajweed rules will be covered along with reading practice.
- Recitation Style: Hafs an Asim
- Class Type: One-to-One
- Class Duration: 30 minutes
- Age Level: Atleast 8 Years
- Prerequisite: Can read Quran fluently
- Course Period: Depends upon student’s ability
- Gender: Male/Female
- Languages: Urdu / English
Rules of Tajweed course Outline:
- Makhaarij (points of articulation).
- Waqf (Rules of Stopping).
- Sun and Moon letters.
- Rules of Izhar-e-Halaqi, Ikhfa, Idgham-e-Yarmaloon, Iqlab.
- Rules of Izhar-e-shafawi, Ikhfa-e-shafawi, Idgham-e-shafawi.
- Reading Practice (Surah Al-Fatiha).
- Reading Practice (Para 30).
- Exercises with the rules of Tajweed.
This is the follow-up course of application of Tajweed Rules in Quran Reading Course, therefore student is required to know how to read Arabic words and must have knowledge of Harakaat, sukoon, madd, tanween and shaddah. You just need to go through the Quran Reading Course first and then you can start Tajweed Course easily.
After going through this course, students become able to read the Holy Quran with proper rules of tajweed.
Build up a life long relationship with Quran.